- Questo articolo non può essere acquistato.
- Ordina per Popolarità
- Chianti Classico 1427 2018 is a fresh wine, with a well-balanced body and an elegant character. It contains the aromas of Sangiovese that refer to the charm of the Tuscan land. The Chianti Classico 2018 is aged in medium-sized wood (225 Liters - 500 Liters) is not filtered.
- The Panzanello Chianti Classico Riserva is made from a majority of Sangiovese with a percentage of Cabernet. It is a vigorous, intense wine which, in time, can acquire balance and a firm texture
GRAPESSangiovese and Cabernet.
HARVEST AND VINIFICATIONHarvest is manual. The wine comes from a selection of grapes from two of the estate's vineyards. After the stems are delicately removed, maceration takes place for 18-20 days in steel vats. 60% of the wine is transferred to French oak barriques on their second passage for a period of 18 months, while 40% goes to steel vats. The Riserva is aged in the bottle for 12 months and is not filtered in order to conserve its aromas, perfumes and structure.
ORGANOLEPTIC NOTESIntense ruby-red color, a persistent perfume of flowers, spices and fruit which join on the palate for a soft and well-rounded taste of roses, coffee and ripe orange.
BEST SERVED WITHGrilled white and red meats and medium-aged cheeses. Consume at 18°C and uncork the bottle an hour before a meal.
- The extra virgin olive oil comes from a careful selection of the best olives and Panzanello. The oil is very balanced, with a light, pleasantly spicy aftertaste. It embodies the natural taste of Tuscany and is ideal to use with refined dishes.
VARIETYMoraiolo, Leccino, Frantoio and Correggilo.
HARVEST AND METHOD OF EXTRACTIONThe olives are all picked by hand. The oil is obtained by cold pressing and conserved in special stainless steel containers for natural decanting.
- MANUZIO 2015 is a bland of Sangiovese and Merlot perfect for a barbeque with a great T bone stake FIORENTINA
- It is born a summer evening... LIMITED EDITION VINDEA, symbolic name of an extravagant marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese, we have created something special in Panzanello. When we talk about Vindea we talk about a wine with an elegant character. Like that of a woman, with an enveloping taste, soft and round.
GRAPE: SANGIOVESE 100%
HARVEST AND VINIFICATION: Grapes are handpicked, put in little boxes and softly pressed without destemming. The wine remains in steel tanks for 6 months. The wine is not filtered.
ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: Cherry red, fruity, fine and persistent to the nose. Harmonious to the taste: the freshness and the acidity meet the softness and the structure of the wine in a intense and balanced result.
COMBINATION: Perfect with appetizers of crostini and cold cuts, first dishes, all kinds of meat, fish, cheeses, shellfish. Best served at 8°-12°C.
PRODUCTION: 2400 Bottles.