CHIANTI CLASSICO 2018 – REFINED IN WOOD

Home/Vini e../CHIANTI CLASSICO 2018 – REFINED IN WOOD

CHIANTI CLASSICO 2018 – REFINED IN WOOD

25,00 19,90

150 in stock

BODY BALANCE

150 in stock

Category:

Description

GRAPES:  Sangiovese

 

HARVEST AND VINIFICATION: Grapes are handpicked. The stems are delicately removed from the grapes, then ferment  and  macerate  on the skins for 15 days in steel tanks.  60 %  of  the  wine  is  then  aged for 12 months in third passage French  oak  barrels,  whereas the remaining 40% remains in steel tanks. The wine is then bottled and stocked for 4-6 months at a controlled temperature.

 

ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES:  Bright  ruby-red  color,  with pleasant fruity  aromas and a decisive yet harmonious palate. These characteristics, together a persistent aftertaste, leave you a long lasting memory of  the wine.

 

COMBINATION: First  courses,  white  meats,  fresh  cheeses. Serve at 18° C.Open a few minutes before serving.

Additional information

Weight 1.5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CHIANTI CLASSICO 2018 – REFINED IN WOOD”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *