- The Panzanello Chianti Classico Riserva is made from a majority of Sangiovese with a percentage of Cabernet. It is a vigorous, intense wine which, in time, can acquire balance and a firm texture
- The extra virgin olive oil comes from a careful selection of the best olives and Panzanello. The oil is very balanced, with a light, pleasantly spicy aftertaste. It embodies the natural taste of Tuscany and is ideal to use with refined dishes.
VARIETYMoraiolo, Leccino, Frantoio and Correggilo.
HARVEST AND METHOD OF EXTRACTIONThe olives are all picked by hand. The oil is obtained by cold pressing and conserved in special stainless steel containers for natural decanting.
- MANUZIO 2015 is a bland of Sangiovese and Merlot perfect for a barbeque with a great T bone stake FIORENTINA
- SPECIAL OFFER OF THE NEW LABELS RESTYLING 4 BOTTLES OF CHIANTI CLASSICO 1427 - 2018; 4 BOTTLES OF CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA 1427 - 2016; 4 BOTTLES OF SUPER TUSCANY MANUZIO - 2015 ALL THIS WINES ARE REALLY SPECIAL AND WE DECIDE TO MODIFY THE LABELS IN HONOR OF PANZANELLO WINERY.
- It is born a summer evening... LIMITED EDITION VINDEA, symbolic name of an extravagant marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese, we have created something special in Panzanello. When we talk about Vindea we talk about a wine with an elegant character. Like that of a woman, with an enveloping taste, soft and round.
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% SANGIOVESE ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: pale pink color with reflections of onion skin, fruity nose, fine and persistent. Harmonious taste where freshness and acidity are perfectly balanced with a modest residual sugar and an excellent flavor. FOOD AND WINE PAIRINGS: excellent as an aperitif, ideal with fish-based first and second courses. Serving temperature 6°-8° C
- BODY BALANCE
- Is a bland of Sangiovese & Merlot. Very good to combine with barbecue and T bone steak FIORENTINA
- UNIQUE, BALANCED and HARMONIC taste Vindea, symbolic name of an extravagant marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese. Born on a summer evening ...... We have created something special in Panzanello. We believed in the potential of our company. When we talk about Vindea we are talking about a wine with an elegant character like that of a woman, with an enveloping, soft and round taste. It is initially austere but then softens also in honor of the name it bears!
- GRAPES: Chardonnay 50% Trebbiano 50% ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: Pale yellow with greenish shades. Fruity, fine and persistent to the nose. Harmonious taste: freshness is perfectly integrated with the minerality. COMBINATIONS: Perfect with first and main courses based on fish or white meat. Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- UNIQUE, BALANCED and HARMONIC taste Born on a summer evening ... Name symbol of history and extravagance: Vindea. It is the marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese and recalls the sweetness, refinement and roundness of the woman who created it. Intense purple red color, aromas of ripe wild berries with noble and elegant spices. • Production area: Panzano in Chianti (FI) - Italy • Vineyards: Petit Verdot and Sangiovese • Pairing: Accompanies roasts, game and aged cheeses • To be served at a temperature of 16 ° - 18 ° C • Alcohol content 14.5% vol. • 750 ml