- GRAPES: Chardonnay 50% Trebbiano 50% ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: Pale yellow with greenish shades. Fruity, fine and persistent to the nose. Harmonious taste: freshness is perfectly integrated with the minerality. COMBINATIONS: Perfect with first and main courses based on fish or white meat. Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- UNIQUE, BALANCED and HARMONIC taste Born on a summer evening ... Name symbol of history and extravagance: Vindea. It is the marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese and recalls the sweetness, refinement and roundness of the woman who created it. Intense purple red color, aromas of ripe wild berries with noble and elegant spices. • Production area: Panzano in Chianti (FI) - Italy • Vineyards: Petit Verdot and Sangiovese • Pairing: Accompanies roasts, game and aged cheeses • To be served at a temperature of 16 ° - 18 ° C • Alcohol content 14.5% vol. • 750 ml
- Is a bland of Sangiovese & Merlot. Very good to combine with barbecue and T bone steak FIORENTINA
- UNIQUE, BALANCED and HARMONIC taste Vindea, symbolic name of an extravagant marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese. Born on a summer evening ...... We have created something special in Panzanello. We believed in the potential of our company. When we talk about Vindea we are talking about a wine with an elegant character like that of a woman, with an enveloping, soft and round taste. It is initially austere but then softens also in honor of the name it bears!
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% SANGIOVESE ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: pale pink color with reflections of onion skin, fruity nose, fine and persistent. Harmonious taste where freshness and acidity are perfectly balanced with a modest residual sugar and an excellent flavor. FOOD AND WINE PAIRINGS: excellent as an aperitif, ideal with fish-based first and second courses. Serving temperature 6°-8° C
- BODY BALANCE
- The Panzanello Chianti Classico Riserva is made from a majority of Sangiovese with a percentage of Cabernet. It is a vigorous, intense wine which, in time, can acquire balance and a firm texture
GRAPESSangiovese and Cabernet.
HARVEST AND VINIFICATIONHarvest is manual. The wine comes from a selection of grapes from two of the estate's vineyards. After the stems are delicately removed, maceration takes place for 18-20 days in steel vats. 60% of the wine is transferred to French oak barriques on their second passage for a period of 18 months, while 40% goes to steel vats. The Riserva is aged in the bottle for 12 months and is not filtered in order to conserve its aromas, perfumes and structure.
ORGANOLEPTIC NOTESIntense ruby-red color, a persistent perfume of flowers, spices and fruit which join on the palate for a soft and well-rounded taste of roses, coffee and ripe orange.
BEST SERVED WITHGrilled white and red meats and medium-aged cheeses. Consume at 18°C and uncork the bottle an hour before a meal.
- MANUZIO 2015 is a bland of Sangiovese and Merlot perfect for a barbeque with a great T bone stake FIORENTINA
- It is born a summer evening... LIMITED EDITION VINDEA, symbolic name of an extravagant marriage between Petit Verdot and Sangiovese, we have created something special in Panzanello. When we talk about Vindea we talk about a wine with an elegant character. Like that of a woman, with an enveloping taste, soft and round.
- The extra virgin olive oil comes from a careful selection of the best olives and Panzanello. The oil is very balanced, with a light, pleasantly spicy aftertaste. It embodies the natural taste of Tuscany and is ideal to use with refined dishes.
VARIETYMoraiolo, Leccino, Frantoio and Correggilo.
HARVEST AND METHOD OF EXTRACTIONThe olives are all picked by hand. The oil is obtained by cold pressing and conserved in special stainless steel containers for natural decanting.
- SPECIAL OFFER OF THE NEW LABELS RESTYLING 4 BOTTLES OF CHIANTI CLASSICO 1427 - 2018; 4 BOTTLES OF CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA 1427 - 2016; 4 BOTTLES OF SUPER TUSCANY MANUZIO - 2015 ALL THIS WINES ARE REALLY SPECIAL AND WE DECIDE TO MODIFY THE LABELS IN HONOR OF PANZANELLO WINERY.